Lots of things attract visitors to the glorious port city Liverpool. It may be its interesting architecture, countless pubs with [...]
While I didn’t find Tel Aviv to be as attractive as Jerusalem, I did love the urban, hipster vibe here. [...]
People have different ideas when it comes to their ideal holiday; some try to cram in as much as they [...]
These days when I visit London it is usually just for conferences, business meetings, or to visit friends. But what [...]
The South West of England has been a favourite of holidaymakers for centuries. With miles of beautiful countryside and golden [...]
[edited 22/10/2012] Heading to Iceland is a great way to experience a different culture and some dazzling natural sights. Winter [...]
After leaving university I saved up for a 2 month trip up the East Coast of Australia. I started my [...]
At the beginning of my two month trip around the USA I visited my friend Lindsay who lives in Portland, [...]
Offering powdery white beaches, crystal clear waters and gorgeous sunsets, Barbados is without a doubt one of the most romantic [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- How to Embed Vine Videos into Your Blog Posts May 20, 2013
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...