I have seen all sorts of different modes of transportation across Southeast Asia, but I have never seen anything quite [...]
I’m currently renting a place in Phuket for a month so I can get some work done, get fit, enjoy [...]
After visiting Luang Prabang and partying at the bowling alley in Laos, I crossed the border to Chiang Mai in [...]
With white sand beaches, vast rice fields, historic temples and exotic fruit, it is no wonder that Bali is a [...]
I’m currently renting a place in Phuket for a month so I can get lots of work done and also [...]
Gap year travel is all about adventure, creating those once in a lifetime opportunities that stay with you for the [...]
According to leading wedding website confetti.com, there are two African destinations that have made it onto the 50 best places [...]
When I’m travelling, one of my most important possessions is my iPhone 5. I use it to check my email, [...]
Towering 452 metres above street level, the Petronas towers were once the tallest buildings on the planet from 1998 to [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...