Despite the global financial downturn, one industry that has remained relatively unscathed is tourism. It seems that no matter how [...]
This is a guest post written by Katie Belle about her trip around the Mallorca Coast. Katie is a cake and [...]
Anyone thinking of travelling to Barcelona knows that, aside from paella and sangria, there is one typical Spanish delicacy that [...]
There are quite a few crazy Spanish festivals, but La Mercè in Barcelona has to be one of the craziest. [...]
Spanish people know how to party, and it seems like there’s a festival every 5 minutes! Festivals in Spain are [...]
Whether you’ve heard of Catalan-born architect Antoni Gaudi or not, you’ll instantly recognize a Gaudi building in Barcelona. His unique and [...]
The free walking tour of Seville didn’t go to the Plaza de Espana, but I’m glad I trudged in the [...]
When I was staying at the Oasis hostel in Granada, there was a street art tour that takes you [...]
With sunshine and sea on tap, the Canary Islands may seem an enticing holiday prospect, but there’s always the [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Living in Bali May 16, 2013
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...
- Tom Dodds: What I love about this is that the company states ...