Heads up: some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you click and make a booking or purchase, I’ll make a commission (at no extra cost to you). I partner with companies I personally use and the $$ goes towards creating more awesome, free travel content.
The early spring months provide excellent weather and a perfect opportunity to take an amazing Florida vacation. You can combine a vacation with the pesach celebrations by seeking out accommodations, hotels, and resorts that support the Passover traditions.
Your family can enjoy the perfect Pesach 2022 vacation, and by making arrangements now you can get the best rooms at the best prices. Since the travel restrictions imposed by the pandemic are starting to be lifted more people than ever before are wanting to get away for a vacation. Booking now ensures that you have a flight, a great room, and dinner reservations in the best places for the Seder.
In 2022 the Pesach begins at sunset on April 15th and ends on April 23rd. That is ten glorious days to enjoy amazing locations like the ones in Florida USA. You will find accommodations in cities like Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Weston, Boca Raton and more.
Relax and enjoy the water sports and outdoor activities like lounging on the beach, or relaxing by the pool. Let the sun warm your body while you let the salty breezes blow away the stresses the last year has allowed to develop.
Take the opportunity of pontoon boat rentals fort Walton beach with Crab Island Watersports. You will undoubtely have the best time of your life. No need to worry about safety, as all the staff members have proper certifications. Every visitor also gets educated on the area and the waters, which creates a more trustworthy and enjoyable atmosphere, making you feel like a part of the area.
Have a worry free and stress-free Pesach in 2022. You can eliminate cleaning, preparation, food shopping, food preparation, and after meal clean up by staying at one of the fabulous spas that have Jewish friendly activities and dining.
Spend the day giving the youngest members of your family a thrill at the Disney and Universal theme parks located in Miami. Make this Passover something they will never forget, and something that will draw your family even closer to each other.
Engage in one of the special Passover programs and you can have a private seder for just the family. You can also let the kids attend the day camp and send the teens to specially produced lectures, shiurim, minyanim and entertainment. There is something for everyone, and everyone can find an enjoyable way to celebrate one of the most important religious holidays of the year.
Adults will also find the programs to offer amazing amenities such as steam rooms, fitness centers, golf, tennis, pools, spa treatments, and shopping. You can spend your time doing things you enjoy, and know that you are honoring the celebration of Pesach with the grace and solemn commitment it deserves.
Everyone in the family will find something they love to do. There are theme parks, water parks, top-class golf courses, miles of sandy beaches, snorkeling, boating, swimming, and fantastic shopping. Visit London and see the Ten Great Art Galleries, or 10 Royal Palaces. Ride a double-decker and stroll along one of the walking tours.
Dine at some of the greatest restaurants, and the food will be made in house and be non-gebrochts and gluten free. Enjoy the traditional Seder with your family on the first night of Passover and rest assured that the food you dine on is perfectly prepared with the correct ingredients so you are following tradition.
Stay in locations like the:
- Waldorf Astoria in Orlando with stunning views, and swaying palm trees.
- Dine at Opa Orlando during their Orlando happy hour which is between 3 p.m to 6 p.m daily and enjoy their half-price cocktails and greek cuisines.
- The JW Marriott in Turnberry has immaculate grounds and a water park, golf course, fitness center and more.
- The Trump National Doral is located minutes away from Miami Beach where there are countless activities available for all ages.
- Attend daily religious services, interesting lectures, supportive infant care facilities, and live entertainment for Chol Hamoed located just 20 minutes from the West Palm Beach Airport. The golf course is 5-star, and all dining services from the tea-rooms to the restaurants are Glatt Kosher supervised of the ORB.
- The Marco Polo Beach resort in Miami Beach will be hosting its first Passover program in 2022. The beach is right outside the resort. You can have private areas of beach for your family to enjoy, rooms with balconies that allow you to enjoy the ocean view without going outside of the hotel.
- The Lasko Getaways offer full apartment rentals so you have a more intimate family atmosphere and a greater amount of privacy during your stay. Everything you need, linens, household items, and luxury meals are provided so all you have to do is relax, enjoy, and observe the holiday.
This is the perfect time to plan a get-away. It is time to look forward to celebrations, religious services, and being out in public without fear of disease. Every day more people are being inoculated with the Covid 19 vaccinations and the possibility of being exposed to this disease is getting lower and lower.
You have been doing due-diligence and protecting your family for the past year. You have made every effort to have celebrations that were proper and were also fun for the family. Now it is time to plan a get-away that lets your family get out into the world and breather fresh air, get caught up in laughter, and feel the bond that can only exist in a religiously motivated atmosphere.