I have taken a fair few last-minute holidays over the years. When I was growing up my Mum my mum [...]
Planning a vacation soon or simply dream of traveling the world? This site is full of travel inspiration, photos, videos, tips and guides to get you started. To help you find what you’re looking for, you can Search posts by country, or you can head to my Getting Started page, which features all my best articles and travel advice from the past 5 years. If you want to know a little more about me and my travel blog, head to my About page for more information. Finally, if you want to discover what travel sites, gadgets and products I use, visit my Resources list!
India can be a hectic, busy country with densely populated, loud and sprawling cities. Don’t worry though – it isn’t [...]
Jonny, you were born in Northern Ireland but left a decade ago, what sparked your decision to leave and travel [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- How to Embed Vine Videos into Your Blog Posts May 20, 2013
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...