After a 12 hour flight experiencing Malaysia Airlines Economy Class with my fellow #DiscoverMalaysia bloggers, we settled in at the Grand [...]
I have seen all sorts of different modes of transportation across Southeast Asia, but I have never seen anything quite [...]
On the #DiscoverMalaysia blog trip we visited Malacca (in Malay, Melaka), which is dubbed “The Historic State”. Located south of [...]
I’m currently renting a place in Phuket for a month so I can get some work done, get fit, enjoy [...]
After visiting Luang Prabang and partying at the bowling alley in Laos, I crossed the border to Chiang Mai in [...]
I’m currently renting a place in Phuket for a month so I can get lots of work done and also [...]
On the #DiscoverMalaysia blog trip I was hosted at the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, a 5* hotel in the city [...]
Towering 452 metres above street level, the Petronas towers were once the tallest buildings on the planet from 1998 to [...]
With hundreds and hundreds of photos to choose from, picking 10 of my favourite photos of Myanmar has not been [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- How to Embed Vine Videos into Your Blog Posts May 20, 2013
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...