10 Jun Top things to do in Sydney
- Climb the Harbour Bridge- Climb 134 metres above ground to have the best view of the Harbour. Choose the time of day you want to do it for the best experience. Would you like to see the view in the full light of day or at night to see the twinkling lights of the city skyline? Or would like to do a dawn or twilight climb? Whatever you choose, the bridge climb is an essential on your to do list.
- Do the Skywalk at Sydney Tower- Experience the ultimate thrill at 260 metres above ground. Dressed in protective clothing and attached to a safety harness, you will venture across the glass-floored viewing platform for unique panoramic views of the city.
- Do the Bondi to Coogee walk- For a little excercise and a scenic coastline walk, start in Bondi at Icebergs Hotel and follow the cliff round to Coogee to see some of Sydneys best beaches.
- Take the ferry to Manly- No visit to Sydney is complete without taking the 30 minute ferry ride to Manly.
- Go on a trip to the Blue Mountains- The Blue Mountains Heritage Site is one million hectares of forests, sandstone cliffs, canyons, waterfalls and bushland.