17 Dec Must-See Sights And Spots In Australia
A helicopter ride around an amazing city should be on everyone’s bucket list at some point or another. Most travelling enthusiasts and backpackers will make their way to the stunning location of Australia sooner or later and when they get there, they want to make the most of it.
If you are planning an epic trip to Australia, we have some amazing places you need to visit to make the most out of your trip. Whether you are going on a solo trip or with your loved ones, the Land Down Under won’t run out of sights that can take your breath away.
You can go exploring the famous outback or book an unforgettable helicopter ride to Hunter Valley. If you’ve got a limited time for sightseeing, you may want to try booking that helicopter ride, especially when you are in Sydney. It’s one of the fastest – if not the fastest – ways to explore and you’ll be able to cover lots of places. You will come back feeling as though you have fully explored the real Australia and gotten a taste of true adventure.
Must-See Sights And Spots In Australia
Australia is one of the most popular tourist destinations; it saw over 8 million visitors a few years back in 2017 with numbers rising year on year. Due to all their stunning wildlife from rainforests and desserts to mountains and beaches, there is so much to see and do when travelling to Australia.
Whether you are travelling by yourself or going with some mates or a loved one, we will list some stunning places to check out below.
The West Side – Western Australia boasts some of the lesser travelled spots as the majority fly straight into Melbourne or Sydney, then go East Coast without even exploring the West.It’s a beautiful side of Australia where the sun sets romantically into the waters and swimming with sharks. Here are some recommended must-see spots:
- Coral Bay – With stunning nature, Whale Sharks and so much peace, it’s a great place to explore nature and wildlife in its raw form and unwind.
- Rockingham – This is a lesser known area where you can enjoy again swimming with beautiful water creatures such as dolphins.
- Rottnest Island – Close to Perth, this Island isn’t well known and touristy so you can rent a bungalow and enjoy your own spots whilst you snorkel and explore.
More Popular Must-See Destinations
- Sydney Harbor Bridge – This popular destination in New South Wales is one of the most iconic sights of Australia which gives you a stunning 360 degree panoramic view of the harbor.
- Cape Nauraliste And Cape Leeuwin – Located in Western Australia, this is a mélange of national parks, coastlines and vineyards which reveal Australia’s amazing diversity.
- Flinders Ranges – Known for drawing in the most stunning sunsets, this brings in a lot of crowds and sees many people travelling to the outback for an adventure coming along.
As you can see, there are so many beautiful spots in Australia that are an absolute must-see. Use this guide and keep on researching. Before you know it, you will have your itinerary full of exciting things to see and do.