One of the weirdest but coolest attractions I came across in Austin, Texas, was the J.Lorraine Ghost Town. On my last [...]
When I touched down in the land of the Delta Blues aka Memphis, Tennessee, the thing I was most excited about [...]
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll probably have seen lots of media coverage of Prince Harry in Vegas, [...]
Over my 2 month trip around the USA this summer, I spent a grand total of 19 days in Las Vegas! [...]
I. Love. Sushi. If I had to choose only one type of food to eat for the rest of my [...]
Want to see alligators in the wild? Myakka River State Park in Florida has lots of them! I boarded the [...]
If the movie doesn’t show up, follow this link to view it on youtube. In Florida I visited the Clearwater Marine [...]
If there was one thing I wanted to do in Atlanta Georgia, it was to visit the World of Coca-Cola. [...]
I have listened to the song “Walking in Memphis” by Mark Cohn time and time again. But it was only [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Five Great Things To Do in New York May 22, 2013
- Addicted to Teh Tarik and Roti Canai in Malaysia May 22, 2013
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...