Thanks to its wonderful Mediterranean climate, clear, turquoise waters, rich history and vibrant and varied culture, the coast of Turkey [...]
Thanks to its position between Europe and Asia, Turkey has enjoyed the influences of many different peoples, but thanks to [...]
Turkey is a large, varied country which lies at the crossroads of Europe and Asia and is bordered by four [...]
With so many cheap flights to Turkey available now you can have a fantastic holiday in one of the world’s [...]
A few years ago I took a ferry from the Greek Island of Kos to Bodrum in Turkey with my [...]
Turkey’s largest city – Istanbul lies on the bustling Bosphorus – the river that flows from the Black Sea of [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Balearic Islands: Not Just High-Rise and Hedonism May 22, 2013
- Five Great Things To Do in New York May 22, 2013
- Addicted to Teh Tarik and Roti Canai in Malaysia May 22, 2013
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Victoria: Rika where are you? Haha yeah Phuket is quite busy...
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...