I’m currently renting a place in Phuket for a month so I can get some work done, get fit, enjoy [...]
After visiting Luang Prabang and partying at the bowling alley in Laos, I crossed the border to Chiang Mai in [...]
I’m currently renting a place in Phuket for a month so I can get lots of work done and also [...]
The prospect of finding your way around a large, populous country like Thailand by yourself can be pretty scary, but [...]
Bangkok is known for its luxury hotels and rooftop bars, but the Executive Floors of the Amari Watergate Hotel take [...]
For my 21st birthday 4 years ago, my mum and I went to Koh Samui in Thailand. Koh Samui is [...]
Phuket is the largest and most popular island in Thailand measuring 48km long and 21km wide. Located in southern Thailand, [...]
We had four nights to drink for cheap and let the mayhem of Bangkok take a hold of us, in [...]
Gorgeous Phuket Island lies on the far west coast of one of the most popular backpacker destinations – Thailand. It [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Balearic Islands: Not Just High-Rise and Hedonism May 22, 2013
- Five Great Things To Do in New York May 22, 2013
- Addicted to Teh Tarik and Roti Canai in Malaysia May 22, 2013
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...