Although it may feel a bit early to book a holiday to the snow-covered peaks for skiing season, it’s always [...]
Slovenia is one of the former country of Yugoslavia’s most beautiful new nations – with almost half the land located [...]
Slovenia is pint-sized but rather pretty… a bit like Kylie Minogue. “I’ve heard of it, but where is it exactly?” [...]
To get from Piran in Slovenia to Venice in Italy you have to take the bus from Piran to Trieste [...]
1% of Slovenia’s territory is covered by vineyards and the country’s second largest town, Maribor, boasts the oldest grapevine in [...]
Whilst the Slovenian coast isn’t known for its beaches, since the most you’ll get is a patch of stones, Portoroz [...]
The Postojna Caves were definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Slovenia. There are two sets of cave [...]
Lipica stud farm in Slovenia breeds beautiful white Lipizzaner horses. Located in the Karst region of Slovenia, the stud farm [...]
Piran in Slovenia is a picturesque little fishing village on the Slovenian Coast. Bear in mind, that when I say [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...