On the #DiscoverMalaysia blog trip I was hosted at the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, a 5* hotel in the city [...]
Bangkok is known for its luxury hotels and rooftop bars, but the Executive Floors of the Amari Watergate Hotel take [...]
The South of France is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in Europe, but it can [...]
During my time in Las Vegas I had the opportunity to stay for two nights in one of the new [...]
Whilst I was in Chicago I had the pleasure of staying at Chicago Getaway Hostel organised through Hostelworld. This is one [...]
My journey to London for World Travel Market didn’t get off to the best of starts but at least I [...]
After years of carrying around a mediocre but not-so-brilliant Jeep backpack for my laptop, I decided to invest in [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Living in Bali May 16, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...