I love photography, and so I can’t help but love any app that allows me to look through endless numbers [...]
Colourful buildings, medieval architecture, peaceful canals, Belgian beers and chocolate shops galore…must be in Bruges! As I walked along the [...]
I’m totally in love with Vegas. I love love love Vegas. There I got that off my chest. In 2 [...]
The entire old town of Kotor, together with the fortifications and the Bay of Kotor, forms part of a UNESCO World [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Living in Bali May 16, 2013
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...
- Tom Dodds: What I love about this is that the company states ...