The island of Ios, which can be found in a chain of islands known as the Cyclades, is always a [...]
I had one night to kill in Santorini and it was peak season in the middle of August, so I [...]
Mykonos is a very popular island in the Cyclades in Greece, and rightly so. It has a reputation for being [...]
Sitting peacefully at the gate of the Adriatic, the Ionian island of Corfu has long been a firm favourite of [...]
After my scooter incident in Bali I decided to call it quits on my bike riding days. I went on [...]
Note: If you’re looking in the guidebook and can’t find Santorini on the map, it might be because it’s called [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- How to Embed Vine Videos into Your Blog Posts May 20, 2013
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...