The prospect of finding your way around a large, populous country like Thailand by yourself can be pretty scary, but [...]
As one of the most popular attractions that London has to offer, its West End theatre experience is truly an [...]
Thought Wimdu just did apartments? Think again. You can also sleep on a junk boat in Vietnam too! When I [...]
I wasn’t a fan of Hanoi in Vietnam. It was cold, wet and the pavements were so narrow that I [...]
“We look like a shipwreck disaster” joked my snorkel guide as I hung on to a life belt in the [...]
Before I visited Venice I had no idea that the whole city is actually an archipelago of 118 small islands [...]
Ho Chi Minh City is chaotic and I have never seen so many motorbikes in my life. But staying in [...]
If you’re traveling around Europe, flying can often be one of the cheapest options for getting from A to B [...]
The Noosa International Food & Wine Festival, held once a year in May, attracts award-winning chefs from around the world. [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- Addicted to Teh Tarik and Roti Canai in Malaysia May 22, 2013
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- How to Embed Vine Videos into Your Blog Posts May 20, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...