I’m in the process of setting up a couple of static websites and I was looking for a good theme [...]
Lately I took the plunge and customized my Twitter background. Twitter is not just another social networking site, it has [...]
Visitors to Bali have usually heard of Seminyak. They’ve usually heard of Ku De Ta. But yesterday I discovered a [...]
To get to the Gili Islands you must take a boat from the fishing village of Padangbai on the East [...]
“It’s On When It’s On” is Rip Curl’s tagline for this event and Padang Padang 09 certainly was ON on [...]
Looking for a souvenir to take home from Bali that’s cheap and pretty damn cool? Take a look at some [...]
Next to Satria Palace in Denpasar lies a pet market. Despite Satria Palace being a main ‘sight’ to visit, we [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Balearic Islands: Not Just High-Rise and Hedonism May 22, 2013
- Five Great Things To Do in New York May 22, 2013
- Addicted to Teh Tarik and Roti Canai in Malaysia May 22, 2013
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Victoria: Rika where are you? Haha yeah Phuket is quite busy...
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...