Gap year travel is all about adventure, creating those once in a lifetime opportunities that stay with you for the [...]
The following is a guest post by Ryan Anderson Australia is one of the best places in the world to [...]
I’m sure many of you will have watched the movie ‘Pay it Forward’ about a little boy who does 3 [...]
A popular attraction on the Mornington Peninsula in Australia is the Peninsula Hot Springs, where natural hot mineral waters flow [...]
“We look like a shipwreck disaster” joked my snorkel guide as I hung on to a life belt in the [...]
The Noosa International Food & Wine Festival, held once a year in May, attracts award-winning chefs from around the world. [...]
If you plan to visit Australia, Western Australia has some incredible scenery and beautiful beaches. One of the highlights is taking [...]
Australia is one of my favourite countries in the world, and it’s an ideal place for a first-time solo backpacking [...]
After leaving university I saved up for a 2 month trip up the East Coast of Australia. I started my [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...