When I’m travelling, one of my most important possessions is my iPhone 5. I use it to check my email, [...]
On the #DiscoverMalaysia blog trip I was hosted at the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, a 5* hotel in the city [...]
I was recently invited on a blog trip to Malaysia to discover the country’s food scene and in-particular, their street [...]
On my visit to Israel organised by the Israel Ministry of Tourism, I was very fortunate to be able to [...]
The Dead Sea in Israel is the lowest point on earth. At 400 metres below sea level, this enormous salt [...]
Since my flight to Tel Aviv was departing from London Luton early in the morning, I needed somewhere to stay [...]
Thought Wimdu just did apartments? Think again. You can also sleep on a junk boat in Vietnam too! When I [...]
I wasn’t a fan of Hanoi in Vietnam. It was cold, wet and the pavements were so narrow that I [...]
Ho Chi Minh City is chaotic and I have never seen so many motorbikes in my life. But staying in [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Living in Bali May 16, 2013
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...
- Tom Dodds: What I love about this is that the company states ...