Portugal is one of my favourite countries in the world, so it didn’t take much convincing to get me to [...]
My first visit to the Algarve was back in 2007 and I instantly fell in love with the place. I’ve [...]
To get from Lagos in Portugal to Seville in Spain you need to take the bus. You can purchase tickets [...]
The Living Lounge Hostel in Lisbon is probably the most luxurious hostel I’ve ever seen. Located on Rua do Crucifixo, [...]
It’s a while since I was at Disneyland, but I certainly felt like I’d entered a magical kingdom when I [...]
I’m going to put it out there…I really do think that the hostels in Portugal are the best hostels [...]
I’ve visited Portugal many a time, but sadly never made it to Porto. I unfortunately got stuck in the Lagos [...]
Lagos is a small town in the Algarve on the south coast of Portugal. For backpackers it is a major [...]
Lisbon Lisbon Lisbon. I never thought you would be so beautiful. Every time I’ve been to Lagos I’ve barely even made it outside the famous walls. I can’t even count the number of times I’ve heard someone say after a full season of Lagos “There’s walls around this town?”. Yes, yes, there is. And you’ve not made it outside of them.
I’ve been to Sagres and a few surfing beaches, Cape St.Vincent, Praia da Luz, Salema, Burgau and Budens, but apart from the Algarve I had never made it up to Portugal’s capital of Lisbon. I don’t know what I was expecting, but Lisbon pleasantly surprised me.
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Living in Bali May 16, 2013
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...
- Tom Dodds: What I love about this is that the company states ...