Krakow, or Cracow, is Poland’s most popular city for tourists. It was the royal seat and capital of Poland for [...]
For a totally different experience on your trip to Poland, head up into the Tatra Mountains to the country’s Winter [...]
Wieliczka Salt Mine, which can be found 10km from Krakow, is one of Poland’s most popular tourist attractions, yet funnily [...]
Whilst I was on the #inpoland blog trip with the Polish Tourism Board, we had the chance to try some [...]
There were piles and piles of shoes- each shoe representing a human being, another senseless killing. They had been treated [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...