If you can’t afford the pricey Sveti Stefan, playground of the rich and famous, thankfully there’s another equally lovely place [...]
A short boat ride from Kotor across ‘Europe’s Southernmost Fjord’ are two islets- Our Lady of The Rocks and Sveti [...]
If you like outdoor activities, Montenegro’s landscape is ideal for activities such as hiking, mountain biking, canyoning, kayaking, sailing and [...]
South of Budva, the private island hotel of Sveti Stefan was once the Adriatic playground of the rich and famous [...]
The entire old town of Kotor, together with the fortifications and the Bay of Kotor, forms part of a UNESCO World [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Living in Bali May 16, 2013
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...
- Tom Dodds: What I love about this is that the company states ...