I have to say I wasn’t keen on Rome the first time I went there. I felt it was dirty [...]
Before I visited Venice I had no idea that the whole city is actually an archipelago of 118 small islands [...]
Venice is one of the most romantic places I have ever been in the world. It might be considered bit [...]
The Doges Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica are two of the most famous attractions in Venice and a must-see on [...]
I don’t usually have much of a sweet tooth, but when in Italy I just can’t resist their gelato. I [...]
Venice, I’ve decided, is my favourite city in Italy (from the cities I’ve seen so far!) It’s just so different. [...]
Florence is a very pretty Italian city, and its certainly full of attractions. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in [...]
In addition to famous cities, outstanding architecture and incredible food, Italy also has some beautiful, romantic lakes. Many first-time tourists [...]
The Italian capital of Rome is not only known for boasting some of the most famous historical sights in the [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- How to Embed Vine Videos into Your Blog Posts May 20, 2013
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...