The island of Ios, which can be found in a chain of islands known as the Cyclades, is always a [...]
I had one night to kill in Santorini and it was peak season in the middle of August, so I [...]
Mykonos is a very popular island in the Cyclades in Greece, and rightly so. It has a reputation for being [...]
After my scooter incident in Bali I decided to call it quits on my bike riding days. I went on [...]
Note: If you’re looking in the guidebook and can’t find Santorini on the map, it might be because it’s called [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...