My first tandem Skydive was in Byron Bay, Australia. It was such an adrenaline rush and I loved it so [...]
After Lokerse Feesten and a night spent in the Belgian city of Bruges, I spent two nights in Ghent staying [...]
Colourful buildings, medieval architecture, peaceful canals, Belgian beers and chocolate shops galore…must be in Bruges! As I walked along the [...]
Did you know that Flanders is one of Europe’s ultimate festival destinations-with more than 280 festivals, 13,500km² of festival ground and [...]
Don’t ever say ‘French Fries’ in Belgium. The Belgians are very defensive about their fries because they were invented in [...]
I’ve travelled to Belgium back and fourth a couple of times in the last month and each time I’ve done [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Living in Bali May 16, 2013
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...
- Tom Dodds: What I love about this is that the company states ...