People have different ideas when it comes to their ideal holiday; some try to cram in as much as they [...]
My first trip to Paris was in September 2006. I was at university at the time and went there for [...]
Since my flight to Tel Aviv was departing from London Luton early in the morning, I needed somewhere to stay [...]
These days when I visit London it is usually just for conferences, business meetings, or to visit friends. But what [...]
Anyone thinking of travelling to Barcelona knows that, aside from paella and sangria, there is one typical Spanish delicacy that [...]
I have to say I wasn’t keen on Rome the first time I went there. I felt it was dirty [...]
Before I visited Venice I had no idea that the whole city is actually an archipelago of 118 small islands [...]
If you’re traveling around Europe, flying can often be one of the cheapest options for getting from A to B [...]
Venice is one of the most romantic places I have ever been in the world. It might be considered bit [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- How to Embed Vine Videos into Your Blog Posts May 20, 2013
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...