Offering powdery white beaches, crystal clear waters and gorgeous sunsets, Barbados is without a doubt one of the most romantic [...]
Picture yourself drinking cocktails on a Caribbean island but don’t know which one to choose? It’s certainly no easy feat. [...]
I love the beach and I’ve spent much of my adult life trying to avoid the cold, so the Caribbean [...]
Several years ago I went to the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean on a cheap all-inclusive package deal. It [...]
How’s this for a beach! Powder white sand that squeaks under your feet, palm trees swaying in the breeze, clear turquoise waters [...]
I thought I’d share with you this photo of a Voodoo doctor or ‘witch doctor’ in the Dominican Republic. I [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Balearic Islands: Not Just High-Rise and Hedonism May 22, 2013
- Five Great Things To Do in New York May 22, 2013
- Addicted to Teh Tarik and Roti Canai in Malaysia May 22, 2013
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...