After taking several night buses up the coast of Vietnam, I knew that the times stated meant nothing. When your [...]
Archive | Vietnam RSS feed for this section
Thought Wimdu just did apartments? Think again. You can also sleep on a junk boat in Vietnam too! When I [...]
I wasn’t a fan of Hanoi in Vietnam. It was cold, wet and the pavements were so narrow that I [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...