If you’re backpacking in Bali and you want to escape the chaotic traffic and motorbikes, the Gili Islands offer the [...]
This was the second wedding I have actually ever been to. The first was my uncle’s when I was a [...]
Nice, isn’t it? This beach is in the small fishing village of Padangbai on the East Coast of Bali. Whilst [...]
I snapped this photo in Padangbai, Bali, at the Bloo Lagoon eco-tourism resort. This was a view from their luxury [...]
Yes, you heard me! Even though it’s a developing country… In the Western world we think we’re so efficient these [...]
After a summer spent the small town of Lagos in the Algarve, it was time to face the thought of [...]
I regularly receive emails from travellers asking me the top things to do on their visit to Bali. I lived [...]
I went to see Eat Pray Love at the cinema the other day, ordinarily I would have just gone to [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Review: The Majestic Malacca Hotel, Malaysia May 19, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...