Aside from the Killing Fields, the other major site of dark tourism in Phnom Penh is Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, [...]
After visiting Auschwitz in Poland I thought I’d had enough of genocide tourism. But when in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, the Killing [...]
Sihanoukville is a small beach town on the coast of Cambodia and is becoming more and more popular with backpackers [...]
Located just a few kilometres from Siem Reap, Angkor is one of the most famous historic sites in Southeast Asia, [...]
As I write this blog post I’m sitting at my Mum’s house in the UK and it’s freezing. I’m wearing [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Best Surf Camp Destinations in the World March 2, 2011
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Six Essential Stops on the Turkish Riviera May 20, 2013
- How to Embed Vine Videos into Your Blog Posts May 20, 2013
- Pimp My Ride: Colourful, Flashing Trishaws of Melaka May 20, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...