Fiji is a nation comprised of more than 300 islands. It is located south of the Equator in the Pacific Ocean. The weather is beautiful, the people are friendly, the landscape is stunning and you can find numerous activities to enjoy while on the islands; therefore, Fiji is an outstanding place to take a holiday. It you are planning to visit the nation, here are a few things you must see.
1. The Mamanuca Islands: The Mamanuca Islands offer some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. You can take a cruise from Nadi and visit the mysterious blue lagoons, the stunning deserted beaches, and you can snorkel in the incredible coral reefs. It is a relaxing and peaceful experience.
2. Water sports: Fiji is home to exciting and adventurous water sports. You can participate in scuba diving, snorkeling, jet skiing, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing and more. You can scuba dive near the coast, or you can dive in one of the lagoons. If you want to take a ride on a jet ski, you can rent them, and you will experience, the roaring waves of the South Pacific. Fiji also has numerous places to go surfing.
3. Navala Village: This village is one of the most charming places in Fiji. You can experience the unique culture, and the locals are very welcoming. The setting is lovely as mountains surround the village.
4. Bouma National Park: While visiting this national park, you can view cascading waterfalls and fascinating wildlife, and you can also experience nature at its best. You can swim or snorkel in the waters that include stunning coral, huge clams, rays, turtles and sharks. While in the park, you can hike along the gorgeous rainforest, and you will see attractive birds and captivating plants and trees. The Tavoro Waterfalls is one of the prettiest places in the park. You can swim in the falls, and you can even enjoy a picnic.
5. Navua River: This amazing river offers the opportunity to take an exciting river rafting adventure. The scenery is breath taking, and the guides are experienced. You will see magnificent cliffs, spectacular waterfalls and mysterious caves. Make sure your camera is waterproof because it will likely get wet.
6. Aqua Trek Shark Encounter: If you are adventurous, you can see sharks up close and personal. You will go with an experienced diver, and you can have a real encounter will sharks. You can take pictures of the remarkable creatures, and you can see the sharks being fed. It is a thrill of a lifetime.
7. Suva: Suva is the capital and is home to a relax atmosphere and friendly people. While visiting the city, you can see an interesting museum or you can relax in a quiet park. The shopping opportunities are unique in the city, and you can enjoy vibrant nightlife.
8. Sigatoka Sand Dunes: This natural attraction, situated along the Coral Coast, is one of the most magnificent sights in Fiji. The dunes were shaped because no mouth is at the mouth of the river, and they are a splendid sight to behold.
Fiji is a paradise in the South Pacific that will offer you the time of your life. You can find cheap flights to Fiji from numerous locations from around the world. You can then enjoy relaxing in a gorgeous setting, and you can leave the rest of the world behind.
This was a Guest Post by Brenda Panin. Brenda is a passionate travel blogger and she is currently a web content writer for Virgin Australia cheap flights to Fiji. In her free time she loves to write about her travel experiences.