The reclining Buddha in Wat Pho, Bangkok
By Victoria on January 4, 2011 in
Subscribe to my Newsletter
About VictoriaI'm a 20-something British girl from Manchester and have been traveling solo for the last three years. After graduating from university I decided there was more to life than the hours between 9 and 5, so I packed my journalism degree into my suitcase to travel the world and find a way to make money at the same time. I hope to inspire you to be your own boss, live life and travel the world. Find me on Google
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Balearic Islands: Not Just High-Rise and Hedonism May 22, 2013
- Five Great Things To Do in New York May 22, 2013
- Addicted to Teh Tarik and Roti Canai in Malaysia May 22, 2013
- A Hop on Hop Off Night Excursion in Kuala Lumpur May 21, 2013
- Jonny Blair: Nice post Victoria - from my part of the world. On...
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...