Everywhere you go in Bali you will see these pretty flowers in square baskets made from coconut leaves. They’re scattered [...]
*Update 11/04/2013 The Lonely Planet Blogsherpa program is now closed* Pommie Travels is now a member of the Blog Sherpa [...]
The history of modern day earth is split into two time periods, pre-facebook and post facebook. People used to travel [...]
On 27th July I moved to Bali to live. Steve and I are now living in the ‘posh’ neighbourhood in [...]
- Don’t mess with Ryanair, How My Bags Cost me the price of a flight from Bali to London November 30, 2010
- Eat Pray Love- Meeting Ketut Liyer December 5, 2009
- The Good and the Bad Sides of Living in Bali January 9, 2011
- Why I Avoid Watching The News April 5, 2013
- Watching Sunset at Promthep Cape, Phuket May 18, 2013
- Elephant Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai May 17, 2013
- A Canadian Cottage Experience May 17, 2013
- Living in Bali May 16, 2013
- Rika | Cubicle Throwdown: Oh, I've been on a tiny island for too long. That...
- Ontbijt met groenten: inspiratie uit Jerusalem | VeggieForward: [...] Israël. Wat een verrassing was het dan ook ...
- TammyOnTheMove: Wow, looks great. I was considering getting some t...
- OCDemon: I got laser eye surgery for a trip, and met a guy ...